Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015 (25x25)

This month, thanks to a visit from my mother, I was able to cross off two items on my list.

On the Saturday of her visit, we went up to Silver Springs State Park, home of the famous glass bottom boats. I had gone on them once when I was much younger, but the whole experience is just as wonderful as a 24-year-old. You can see it all: fish, turtles, birds, more turtles, alligators, and even more turtles - and of course, the silver springs.


On Sunday I finally made it to Leu Gardens. That place is 50 acres of wonderfulness right in Orlando. I'm definitely going back. Name any kind of remotely tropical plant that you might want to see and likely it's there. Also, roses. So many roses.


November means my 24th year is halfway through. I still have a lot more to do on my list, but I'm making progress. Here's to many more adventures in the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment